Lovingly Remembered

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Phil,
So deeply sorry for your loss. It has been a long struggle for both of you. Our condolences and prayers for you and your family.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
My heartfelt condolences, Phil. May God put her in a special place where she will be watching you, your family and the people who loved and cherished her. Jim

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil,
I am so sorry to hear this, I know you have the peace that she is in a better place.

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear of your families loss. Please know your wood working family is here for you.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Phil. Nothing l write can make grieving her loss any easier. The loss of a beloved spouse seems unimaginable to me; l wish you peace and comfort. Hopefully you have a lifetime of memories to cherish.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Phil. So very sorry for your loss. Prayers and best wishes for you and your family.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
My deepest condolences Phil, you have built up treasures in Heaven with your faithfulness and loving devotion to Joan during those very difficult years for both of you. Beth and I both have truly admired your commitment to caring for Joan. God is with you and your family, and we will be praying for peace and comfort for you and yours. Continued blessings brother!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Phil, Adele and I are so sorry to learn of Joan's passing. You did a superlative job of caring for her over the years that we have known you; hopefully, you are consoled by the knowledge that you did all that you could do and that she is now at peace. Please let us know if we can do anything for you and your family.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS