Lost Item at the Picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
I attended the picnic this afternoon and enjoyed the event greatly. I met Mike Davis and gave him a bit of wood for his son and donated a chisel to the trailer. Unfortunately, my wife texted me and needed me to come home, so I had to leave early. As I was leaving, I collected some items that I had brought for possible sale. When i got home and put things away i discovered I had not brought everything back that I had taken for sale. I had brought a Marples mortise gauge marked with my name, Roy G, and an asking price of $20 on a piece of blue painters tape. It wasn't with my other items, so I didn't think of it until I got home. Has anyone seen it when they were cleaning up?

Thanks for a great albeit wet picnic.

Roy G

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Yes we saw that and one of the guys saved it for you. I don’t remember who has it but I’m sure he will see this and get it back to you.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Berta,

One of those spoons was mine -- a long black plastic one. Hold on to it for next year's picnic! I realized I forgot my leftover potato salad and the spoon when I was halfway home to Hendersonville.

Great picnic!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Like Mike, I saw it on the table when there were only a few people left. I don't know who picked it up, but pretty sure they will respond and get it back to you.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I also left my tub and the bucket that we drew tickets out of. Hopefully Jeremy or somebody grabbed them. Not terribly important though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS