Looking for someone who does vehicle / trailer graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
Any of you guys know someone or do business signs / graphics? Buying a new trailer for my business and need to get the graphics done. Not a big job but I would rather help a forum member or use someone recommended. Thanks much!!

Steve

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Phil S had the graphics done on the Outreach trailer. Hopefully he will respond to this question. I think it was in Raleigh.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sign-a-Rama in Raleigh did a great job on the outreach trailer. Plus they have met all my graphics requirements for the past 15 years

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Someday, maybe in the next few years, I will come out of retirement from the sign business.

I hear old school hand painted signs are making a come back, people are tired of the plastic shrinking and peeling off.

The same graphics done with automotive paint will last as long as the vehical's original paint. Some of the signs I did 30-40 years ago still look good.

Not like I need the money or the bother, but not many of the old timers left.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Eddie's Signs in New London, NC is good and reasonable. Graphical in Locust can do anything you need also.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Someday, maybe in the next few years, I will come out of retirement from the sign business.

I hear old school hand painted signs are making a come back, people are tired of the plastic shrinking and peeling off.

The same graphics done with automotive paint will last as long as the vehical's original paint. Some of the signs I did 30-40 years ago still look good.

Not like I need the money or the bother, but not many of the old timers left.

On another message group I belong to this has come up, but the issue usually is cost, most (not all) people would rather pay the cheaper price now for vinyl. And especially with fewer and fewer with the skills and know how to pull off the hand painted signs.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That is why I left the business, could not compete with the prices they were charging.

Some find it worth the price now to have the higher quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS