Looking for someone interested in building games tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rywilson

New User
Ryan
The back story: Several months ago a co-worker asked if I could help him build a gaming table. We designed and built the table to meet his needs.
He posted the pictures on a gaming forum and someone had suggested a Kick Starter project, so we did: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/590526217/rpg-gaming-table

We had little expectation and did not think there would be a demand for the plans let alone the table. We were wrong.

We find our self in a situation where we may have more demand then we can meet. While the Kick Starter sold only one table we have several more people who are interested.
In addition, my co-worker was invited to a gaming convention in Charlotte to demo the table.

We're looking for someone who would be interested in partnering with us to build some tables.
I cannot promise that this would be steady work or (to be very honest) any at all. I just know that with our work schedules we're limited in what we can do. We've already built two but we
do feel that there is a demand to sell more. We would like additional help before we make commitments to deliver more tables.

Please let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Sought $500 and raised $6000+?

I think we have found a new chair to the NCWW fundraising committee!!!!!

Congratulations, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS