looking for ryobi bt3k near wilmington

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalman

New User
metalman
I have posted this in the Bt3 central as well. I am looking for a bt3xxx table saw. It doesn't have to be pretty, but it does need to be functional. I live near wilmington/southern coastal areas, I can make a trip as far as Raleigh no problem, farther than that would have to be for a pretty good deal. Thanks to anyone who takes the time or makes an offer.

Don Alexander

New User
Don
i have a fully functional bt3k in excellent condition as well as a second one that is mostly for parts i would be willing to sell both of them for a reasonable price

located in Cary if you are interested

metalman

New User
metalman
any bt3 or clone saws would be fine. Its really impressive to see a response like this so fast on a WW forum. Much appreciated. I've sent a few emails out, hopefully I hear something good back.

Len

New User
Len
I'm also in Cary and have a BT3k in decent shape I'd be willing to part with. It has the added drop-down extension table, metal stand, router mounting kit, and a few other odds & ends. I'd take $250 for it, or swap for a 32ft fiberglass extension ladder in decent shape.

Len

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
If you're still looking this was posted on Raleigh CL yesterday:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1704953954.html

Ryobi table saw & PC router - $200 (5739 Heatherstone dr, Raleigh, 27606)

Date: 2010-04-22, 2:43PM EDT
Reply to: sale-5j24j-1704953954@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ryobi BT3000 table saw & stand $150
Porter Cable model 8529 router $50

Both in excellent condition. Cash only

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

metalman

New User
metalman
I picked up the bt3s from Don tonight, I have to say great deal, and they were in great shape, he was very conservative in the description of them and really upfront about all of it, a guy you can take at his word.

Also, a really nice guy, he and his son even helped me get it all loaded up. If someone knows of a way you can leave feedback or public messages for people through here, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS