looking for portable sawmill in Wendell area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome B

New User
Jerome
I am looking for some one to come saw up some logs. I am working with the museum of history and we need to do some shots of logs being cut into boards. The trees that they want to use are just outside of Wendell. I don't know how big the logs are. I just know that we have access to a backhoe to move them around.

Who would Y'all suggest?

Thanks,

Jerome Bias

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Under the Heading of "Where Are" there is a listing of Sawyers by region. I believe that Wendell falls within Region 4. Here are the Sawyers that are listed in Region 4;

Region 4

Feltz Sawmill

Eric Feltz
903 Myra Road
Raeford NC 28376
(910) 875-5827
(910) 308-7796
Link to the site

Beaver Branch Portable Sawmill
sawing up to 24 ft. long
Ivey Pridgen
Burgaw,N.C.
(910) 259-4777
(910) 540-0705

Good luck,
Dan C.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Jack Murdock in Rolesville is close to you. He is listed here as saw4you. Give him a call.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jerome, I moved your post to the Where Can I Find, Buy or Sell forum. It's not really a custom project that your looking for, mainly a service, and this is a better place for that. I would also recommend Jack in Rolesville as he probably the closest to the logs.

Dave:)

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
Jerome: I just heard a great talk by a local sawyer at the last TWA meeting. His hame is Jeff and he is on this site (jeff@ncwoodworker.net). I think his last name is Mills (?). Look through the members under "Jeff" *( I think its the 18th page of listings!).

willarda

New User
Bill Anderson
It has improved considerably. Actually, it was my hip. I was skipping stones on a beach in Alaska, and the hip popped out of its socket, then back in. Very painful. I am still feeling twinges on it if I bend my leg a funny way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS