Looking for Laser Engraver in Matthews - Charlotte area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythm House Drums

New User
Kevin
I previously have worked at a few sign and engraving shops.. so I've used laser engraving equipment quite a bit. One option I was giving my customers was to customize their drums with laser engraving. I've done some neat drums on the laser. However, I no longer work with or have access to an engraver. I'm wondering if anyone here has access to one or has a hobby laser. I'd need it to go at least 10 inches deep and 12 x 24 bed should be large enough. Just doing some light engraving on walnut and purple heart. I've got two drums ready to go but can't find an engraver. I'd like to be a part of the process - ie, I'm not comfortable dropping the drum off with the art file and saying "have at it" :)

Please let me know if you have any leads. Thanks!
-Kevin

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
Call Brenda at Idle Time designs in Harrisburg. She just finished doing three items for me.. 704-456-7655. She is just over the tracks on Robinson church road

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Hey Kevin, There is a place on Rte 74, just west of Indian Trail, just before you get to Lowes - on your right (coming towards Monroe). It is a sign place, in the same strip center as the color tile store. I dunno the name of the place, but if you see color tile, just turn in there - its the Sign making store. He has a laser engraver. Matt...

Rhythm House Drums

New User
Kevin
Thanks for the suggestions. It seams a lot of these sign places don't do a whole lot of online advertising :) I found someone for my current project though so I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS