Looking for help - Honest furniture appraiser near Jacksonville, NC

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I saw a post on FB asking for help,
The poster says:
" I am at risk of losing my home due to damages caused by Florence. Located in Jacksonville, NC"

Anyone out that way have suggestions?
Here is a link to his post: https://www.facebook.com/search/top...e. Located in Jacksonville, NC&epa=SEARCH_BOX

HELP!
I don't know where else to post. Google has not been kind. Does this great group know any other group that can point me in the right direction? I bought these pieces at auction over 5 years ago. Are there any groups that could direct me to find honest appraisers to eventually sell? I am at risk of losing my home due to damages caused by Florence. Located in Jacksonville, NC. Ignore my random wood everywhere. Ha!

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Something is fishy about this one, the link was good last night, it seems to be gone this morning. This one didn't look to be legit for some reason, I'm a natural skeptic with a lot of things though, however, I was willing to dig a little deeper until all traces of it have gone, and I believe it may have been removed for a reason.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
YEP!
as Richard says "nothing to see here, everyone move along" (Weird!)

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
The sad thing about the impacts from Hurricane Florence is that they were extensive and caused damage over broad areas for both wealthy and poor people. In my daughter's neighborhood near Swansboro (highest wind speeds and 24-hour rainfall during landfall), there are still many homes that have not been repaired as their owners seek insurance claim help and contractors to complete roofing, siding or wet interior damage. Lots of blue tarps still on roofs. 85% of the homes on her street were damaged enough to force at least several weeks of unlivable condition due to water intrusion. Finances and finding reputable contractors that do not have a six-month waiting list has slowed many to get back on their feet. Sad but true.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS