Looking for ERC posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Anyone in the Raleighwood area selling, or know anyone selling, ERC posts or small trunks/logs? I'm looking for a couple of fairly straight ones in the 3-5" diameter range. One needs to be at least 42" long and the other at least 34" long. Would like to have both, but could get by with one or the other. Bark on or off doesn't matter as I'll be removing it for my use. I found a guy on CL selling some 7' long posts in that diameter range, but he's around an hour and 15 minutes from me each way so I thought I'd see if I could locate some closer to me. I checked the local Lowe's for split rail fence sections since I thought I could cut sections of that instead and they stopped stocking it do to low sales. I think I'd rather have post/log anyway so it's probably better.

TIA,
Brian.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Thanks Reggie, I hadn't considered him cause I thought he only had larger sawing sized stuff.

I'll shoot him a PM since he's definitely closer to me. I've not been to his place so maybe I'll get an excuse to visit. :gar-Bi

Brian.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
If Jack doesn't have any, Charles Holland in New Hill usually has cedar in stock. E-mail me if you'd like his number.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Something that small (3 ~ 5") diameter, you could just walk out in the woods with a saw and tote them out on your shoulder. Of course get the land owner permission first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS