Looking for a roofer in CLT area

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
I'm looking for a reliable/bonded/insured roofer in the CLT area. I had one of the big outfits come out and give me a estimate. :elvis: I don't feel as if it was a fair price for the work although I don't really know.
Thanks in advance.
Steve

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
We used Crown Builders. Mainly because they had done several in our neighborhood and their work looked good. I've not heard of any problems in the neighborhood with their work.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Steve,
Contact your homeowner's insurance agent and get him to give you a referral. We had ours done this past spring d/t hail damage. You may be able to make a claim if you had some storms in your area. If not, they will know who the good ones are in your area. We used Honeycutt in Concord who my family has known since 1958 but the owner has since retired to the beach and not sure who is running the business now. I think they did about 450 roofs in 3 months.

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
Thanks Robert and Mark. We've used Crown before and have them coming out for a estimate. I also just heard of a home show going on this weekend. I'll head up there and see what I can find. The homeowners is a good suggestion. I wish I could play it off as storm damage but I think it's just a roof that's 10 years past it's prime.

Thanks
Steve

SSuther

New User
Stan
I used Sammy Waugh from Statesville last year after getting several quotes and references for Sammy. He's been around here for a long time and done a lot of roofs. I referred him since to others who are happy with his work and price- 704-880-1756 (mobile), roofersam@roadrunner.com.

JohnW

New User
John
Hey Steve,

We've got a guy right in our neighborhood that's a roofer. He'll be doing my roof soon. I'll dig up his name/number and post tomorrow.

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Call Bobby Blackwelder at 704 224 3768. He replaced my roof 5 years ago and then did 5 others in my neighborhood. He's reasonable, does a good job, and he's very reliable.

Charley

b4man

New User
Barbara
Check out www.lakenormanroofing.com The owner is Jeff Church and he replaced our roof last year. I have never had a better experience with a subcontractor. As others have mentioned, he replaced roofs all over our neighborhood in Cornelius and I never had heard a complaint.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS