Looking for a person/firm to design a retail display unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarsonHoward

New User
Michael Carson
Hi all. I am looking for an experienced and highly qualified individual or firm to design and, then, build a retail display unit for use in the decorative hardware industry. Initially, the unit will be designed and upon its completion we will make it available to our retailers, and new retailers, for purchase.

Cost is an issue but not as big of an issue as professional design and woodworking abilities. If you are interested and <u> qualified</U> please contact us. If you are not interested or qualified but no of a person or a firm that is, please refer them to us. I can be contacted at 866-590-7995 or by email at michael.carson@carsonhoward.com. Please feel free to visit our website at www.carsonhoward.com.

Michael Carson, President

[flash=535x173]http://www.carsonhoward.com/intro.swf[/flash]

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thank-you for posting your inquiry here, I am sure that you will get quite a few leads as there are many very talented woodworkers in our membership. I would offer a recommendation for one member who may not check the site often enough, he's busy building a growing custom woodworking business. But you can try to send him a PM (user name bimbim) or give him a call, Brandon Sarradet @ 919-889-6627. Good luck and I hope you find your craftsman. Dave:)

bimbim

New User
Brendan Sarradet
Mr. Carson, I have replied to your email and would be glad to speak with you regarding your needs.

Dave - Thank you for thinking of me.

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS