Looking for a manual for a Bridgewood 15" bws-15a wide belt sander rebuild.

wsrhue

wyattspeightrhue
User
Hi, I picked up a 15" Bridgewood bws-15a wide belt sander from an estate sale last week. It has been sitting for 15 year and all of the air hose has rotted away. It did not have the manual or schematics. The closest I have been able to find online is a manual for a Powermatic rb-25 on www.ereplacementparts.com. As far as I understand the machines are all similar. But I am hoping to find a closer match. I seems obvious where the hoses start and end but there are some y splitters in the middle that make it confusing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
I got one of those. Mine happens to be a "North State" brand fromLeneave in Charlotte (out of business now). It is actually quite a good machine. But they are all identical: Powermatic, Bridgewood, North State, etc. I have the manual and it has some schematics. If interested, pm me and I will .pdf the manual andn email it to you.
Bernhard

manakoacraftsman

New User
Keawe
I got one of those. Mine happens to be a "North State" brand fromLeneave in Charlotte (out of business now). It is actually quite a good machine. But they are all identical: Powermatic, Bridgewood, North State, etc. I have the manual and it has some schematics. If interested, pm me and I will .pdf the manual andn email it to you.
Bernhard
Hey Bernhard,
Could you send that bridgewood manual please. I have that same wide belt sandee and have been looking for one. Thanks!
-Keawe

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ah thank you. That makes sense. I've been looking all over to see where I would send it. Thank you @mdbuntyn
Introduce yourself in the "Who We Are" section and comment on a couple of posts. That will earn you "User" status. Be sure to check in at least once a month, or you'll lose it

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
Hi, I picked up a 15" Bridgewood bws-15a wide belt sander from an estate sale last week. It has been sitting for 15 year and all of the air hose has rotted away. It did not have the manual or schematics. The closest I have been able to find online is a manual for a Powermatic rb-25 on www.ereplacementparts.com. As far as I understand the machines are all similar. But I am hoping to find a closer match. I seems obvious where the hoses start and end but there are some y splitters in the middle that make it confusing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have a bridgewood BWS15a also... I could take pictures, mine too was blowing hoses..... Its very annoying, especially when the tracking hose comes off and the machine eats a brand new $30 belt

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS