Looking for a good spruce log

Status
Not open for further replies.

truckjohn

New User
John
Hey all,

I am hoping someone here can point me towards someone that may get the occasional Spruce log in South Carolina or WNC. I am Looking for something good quality, straight/no twist and few knots (I need at least 25" edge to edge between knots).... I would like bigger diameter (24"+, larger would be better) Doesn't have to be particularly long, though -- I could deal with a short butt log, so long as it is knot free... Yard/city tree would be OK if it fit the above.

Any of you guys have anything like this or know of Tree services or loggers who could come across something like this?

Thanks

John

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Hey John,
Check with Suder? Urban Arborists, in Westminster, I believe. They are currently clearing rights of way for Blue Ridge Electric, and may be able to help.

truckjohn

New User
John
I checked in the phonebook -- Couldn't find any "Arborists" in Westminister. Maybe I need to go on over to Blue Ridge's office and ask who they are using...

Thanks

John

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
I thought it strange that such a big company would be out of Westminster too John. I talked to one of the crew leaders several times when they were cutting trees in our yard and dropping mulch off in the yard. I asked him twice where they were based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS