Looking for a Cordless Dremel or other Brand

Flute Maker

Mike
User
I am looking for a cordless dremel, a Worx tool or some other brand like the dremel.I looked at the dremels in our big box store and they look like junk or were too big and bulky...I want a small one but not a craft type one or one you cut dogs nail nails with but one that will do a little decent shaping or grinding.....small scale wise....Just a decent tool

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I have several of the M12 tools and was thinking about their "Dremel"
I agree, Dremel is not what it was. I also have a WEN corded and Fordam cable.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
I have a Garmin. I bought it for the dogs nails but use it for other stuff. It is two speed battery power. I bought different size round sanding discs and have been satisfied with the Garmin. I have a number of other Garmin products and consider them to be very high quality. Based on a recommendation from a different post I am going to take a look a look at Dremel attachments to use with the Garmin for small detail work.

If you can buy it free shipping and free return it might be worth shot.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
I have a Garmin. I bought it for the dogs nails but use it for other stuff. It is two speed battery power. I bought different size round sanding discs and have been satisfied with the Garmin. I have a number of other Garmin products and consider them to be very high quality. Based on a recommendation from a different post I am going to take a look a look at Dremel attachments to use with the Garmin for small detail work.

If you can buy it free shipping and free return it might be worth shot.
Thanks !

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS