Looking for a 1/2 Sheet of 3/4 inch oak or maple plywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Anyone have a 1/2 sheet of quality oak or maple 3/4 inch plywood they'd sell me? Or know where to get one? I'm in Clayton. Going to build a large "card table" like table for assembling large jigsaw puzzles. Some are over 42 inches. Capital City used to carry 1/2 sheets, but don't pretty much anymore and won't cut full sheets. They'll sell me a full sheet of maple for $117. Last sheet of cabinet grade oak I bought from Wurth was over $160. They don't have 1/2 sheets. Just don't need the extra 1/2 sheet.

Thanks,

Tom

Skymaster

New User
Jack
70 toward raleigh, knightdale auburn rd, shell station, right turn HOOD Lumber 919 772 7550 Jack custom carpentry told you to call them. Raw maple ply for your purpose bout 60 bucks

Jeff

New User
Jeff
70 toward raleigh, knightdale auburn rd, shell station, right turn HOOD Lumber 919 772 7550 Jack custom carpentry told you to call them. Raw maple ply for your purpose bout 60 bucks[/QUOTE]

Is that cabinet grade/furniture grade plywood and not B/C grade?

Skymaster

New User
Jack
yes they do have a grade i use for countertop substrate, call first normally for trade just to be sure they will sell to you, thats why I said mention me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS