Looking 1/2 pint paint cans...any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truefire

New User
Chris
Hey guys i am looking for about a dozen 1/2 pint paint cans with the lids. I have searched high and low online but not really needing over 200+ cans. or either one gets the "must order $100.00 minimum"..

What am i to do with 200, 1/2 pint cans...goodness.:no:

Where has the customer service went to in America that was so readily available in the 80s...come back 80's and never leave again...

does anyone know of an outlet whereby i might order 12 of these cans and have them shipped to eastern NC?

Heck at this point i'll take used cans. :XXfridge:

Chris

dstrbd488

New User
Chris
go some where that supplys automotive finishes. They supply the cans to the body shops to mix their paint in. they should be able to supply tou as well.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
I have seen some small paint cans available at Ace Hardware. For the prices that you have found I would purchase something in half pints and then transfer it to a larger container and clean the 1/2 pint cans up. You could always get a dozen or so 1/2 pint jelly jars for around $10 a dozen. Steve

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I've bought 8 oz. (1/2 pt) Mason jars at Big Lots for $7 a dozen. If you can use jars instead of cans, that may be an option.

Bill

Truefire

New User
Chris
Yeah guys i appreciate your input and suggestions i really do, i have heard from another source that home depot may actually have the 1/2 pint tin cans. I understand that Lowes does not carry these, they do occasionally have the pint size tin cans with lids, maybe epoxy lined, not sure.

But they never have or at least it is my experience that they never have any 1/2 pints. This is always good to know, the sad truth is i might have to swing by a Home Depot when out of town for the one down east in my neck of the woods packed up shop and left the city.

AS far as glass goes, i stray from using glass jars in and around my woodshop and in my finishing room. Just a disaster awaiting to occur :eusa_booh

thanks for the replies none-the-less

Chris

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Sherwin Williams? :icon_scra Independent paint stores that mix to order? :eusa_thin Couple here in Albemarle.:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS