Look for small amount of veneer bubinga and maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythm House Drums

New User
Kevin
I'm looking for a small amount of veneer, acutally my project has two inlays that are about 3" x 6". I'm looking for some figured or flame bubinga and maple to make this accent pop. If anyone has scraps this size, I'm happy to pay for it, otherwise if you know where I could get some in small quantity that would be awesome. It's going on a round form, so I'm thinking veneer will be best so it can bend the tiny bit it needs too. I've not done an inlay like this before, so if there are any other suggestions or the veneer is a bad idea, PLEASE let me know :)

I'm in Matthews, and can pick up in the CLT area, and also happy to pay shipping if you aren't close enough.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
Kevin, I have several thousand sq feet of veneers. I am not sure about the bubinga, but I have plenty of quilted maple, birdseye maple and maple burls. anything from 2x2 on up to 3'x3' and all cut in sequence. I can dig through the piles, just let me know what type of maple you are looking for.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
Hi Kevin,

I am close (Ind Trail side of Monroe). I have some awesome Waterfall Bubinga veneer, and several different kinds of figured maple veneers. As you need such a small quantity, I would be glad to give it to you. Matt 704-221-2147

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors