long time member never said hello here

Status
Not open for further replies.
been here for a while and never said hello here cause I never liked the post your real name to the forum to get discount qualified since this is the internet afterall but I guess I am giving in

you can call me Tat and I have met a few of you over the last couple of years
I live in charlotte and am trying to keep my fingers while I make saw dust

nothing much to say about me just figured about to get the DQ card

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Hey Tat,
welcome officially to the site ,and we have met over a large jointer but I figured I would not be the one who used your first name. I'll let you post it when neccessary.You going to the Hickory Show? If on Saturday I'll see you there.
Greg

Hey Tat,
welcome officially to the site ,and we have met over a large jointer but I figured I would not be the one who used your first name. I'll let you post it when neccessary.You going to the Hickory Show? If on Saturday I'll see you there.
Greg

I plan on going to the show Friday but depending I might make it back up saturday

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Welcome! I realize that you have probably already recognized that the true value of this organization is its members, but now you will also get the benefit of discounts from some great vendors.

Donn

Welcome! I realize that you have probably already recognized that the true value of this organization is its members, but now you will also get the benefit of discounts from some great vendors.

Donn

thats what I am hoping... I bought stuff at the Klingspor store tuesday and realized it was stupid I never did the steps to get DQ'ed

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Tat!:icon_thum

Look forward to reading your future posts and yes, getting those DQ discounts certainly does help out the old pocket book.

See you around.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS