Long Time Lurker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe F

New User
Joe
...First Time Poster

Hi I'm Joe. I moved to Cary a little over a year ago with my wife and 3 kids (2 boys 6&4, 1 girl 2).

Now that my daughter is a little older and my wife is getting more sleep I am hoping to get back to real woodworking. Most of my woodworking over the past few years has been limited to finding clever ways to mount baby gates.

I was very excited to find such an active woodworking community here. I am especially happy to be so close to the Woodwright School as I seek to hone my hand tool skills. I have already taken classes with Bill Anderson (Hand Planes) and Roy Underhill (Handcut Dovetails and Mortise & Tenon.

I have posted a sampling of my projects in my photo gallery here. I hope to be completing and sharing more projects in the near future.

I have enjoyed what I have read here so far and look forward to contributing in the future.

- Joe

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Joe!

Lots of members right here in Cary and always here to lend a helping hand should the need arise.

Post often and enjoy.

Wayne

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Joe,

Welcome to the website. Good looking projects in the gallery. You have already mastered the two most important things, posting and uploading pictures. We really like pictures. Post often.

Steve

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hey Joe, Where you goin' with that plane in your hand?

Can't pass up a Hendrix song...

Hey I love this table you made. It looks great!

Shaker_Hall_Table_-_Cherry.jpg

Welcome to the group and I hope to meet you in person some day.

Joe F

New User
Joe
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

@Mike Davis - Full disclosure. I made that table in a class at CT Valley School of Woodworking and had lot's of help.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Joe, I bet only 1 person out of 100,000 would know that!
I can see that we'll get along:eusa_danc
Doug Robinson (Past President) is also a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors