Long tale of wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry, everyone, but I have not really been on the site and active. My main machine is down.:-( That Happened 2 days before Klingspor. I backup every day. but the the restore software said my backups were bad. :BangHead:I have finally managed to recover the most critical financial files. I have to rebuild he machine and just got all the parts.(I'm using my MAC and laptop to work):BangHead::BangHead: Then my printer died.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

As some of you know I am in the stupid habit of using my SUV as auxiliary storage for things. Well all my camera equipment that I brought to the Klingspor show was in there. In addition, 3 or 4 of the last prizes I collected for the calendar contest were also there. Then to top it off I had the new printer that I bought to replace the one that died and a new Blue-ray DVD player.

Well, of course, on Friday I noticed it was all gone.:oops::crybaby2::oops::crybaby2::-x:-x:-x (actually they left the printer:roll:

Anyway the only thing that effects the site is that I don't have access to a lot of the tools that I use to maintain the site. Which means in case of disaster, we could be down for a while. The other thing is I am preoccupied rebuilding my computer system and some related long over do maintenance on the rest of my home computer network. So I am not really paying much attention to the site and you guys need to take up the slack. Thanks.

Oh will someone call Terry for me 919-822-3795. He left his usual message that he can't get on the system for the last 2 days.:slap::slap:

Monty

New User
Monty
Ouch - that just sucks... all of it. Hope things start looking up for you soon. I can call Terry later tonight, but I don't have the time for it right now...

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
That certainly does make for a string of 'exciting' days. Is that Terry Reilly? or do I have my confused Terry's confused:lol: ? 'cause it seems like he is on now?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
has his problem been addressed? I will be working on that side of town this week, if it is something that requires some 'training' and I am expecting to have a rather light schedule, waiting for my store to be finished - when the real work begins

Monty

New User
Monty
Pete - if you want to address this issue that's fine with me (and I gather Steve won't mind either). If so, please give him a call to make the arrangements. If he needs more help please let me know and I'll call him later. Thanks.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I PM'ed Terry while he was on line earlier with my contact information for next time he runs into the same, or similar, problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS