Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Being a slow typer I am used to having to log back in if I create a post of any substantial length due to the log in time out. However, this morning after typing my ( long ) post I went to add pics and got a message that said i had no gallery available as an " unregistered user ". In the past I would have been prompted to log in to complete my task but no such option was available this time ....only the window that said I had no gallery :icon_scra I tried this several times . Even tried to " preview post " hoping for a log in prompt but did not receive it
i posted my thread sans pics ( it prompted me for a log in like normal ) and took it back as an edit and placed my pics with no problem
Just thought I would mention it as it did not used to be this way

cskipper

Cathy
Be sure to check the box "remember me" when you log in. That seems to have solved that problem for me.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/8.0.552.224 Safari/534.10

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'll second Cathy. Sounds like the classic Remember Me.

If it doesn't work, we'll poke around. Sometimes browsers can mess around with specific cookies.

Just like I do when left alone at a bakery.....

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors