local sawmill

Status
Not open for further replies.

quid_non

Wayne
Senior User
Hello all -
Came across this comprehensive list from a wesite while loking for planer mills in North Carolina. I found more information about specific a specific entry (i.e. addrss, phone number, website) after I "googled" the one I was interested.

Hope it does not cause any problems to post - if so please delete.
Thanks
Wayne

Attachments

• wood_resources_NC.pdf
    60.8 KB · Views: 255

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, Wayne that is heck of a list. Thanks for sharing it. It is sure to be a valued resource :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Wow.............great listing.:icon_thum Thanks for posting that Wayne. We need to get this added to our Download Library.

D L

M

McRabbet

I'll add it to the Download Library -- sorry -- been working all day to install the Wine Cellar....

Rob

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Actually my post was intended to encourage other members to get in the habit of adding items to both the Links and Download Libraries. Rob has done a fantastic job of setting these two areas up and maintaining them. Now we just need to get all of our members in the habit of adding additional resources to both of these areas.

D L

M

McRabbet

DL -- I agree -- and usually I try to encourage users to take the plunge and do it themselves. But it's late at night and I think I'll just do it myself this time....

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors