Live.com & eBay Cashback at 8% again

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Not sure how long it will last ... but Microsoft Live.com is offering 8% cashback at eBay when purchased with BuyItNow and paid with PayPal. Works out to free money if you already wanted something.

I've done this several times in the past 5 months and received every penny cashback within 60 days (as they promise):icon_thum

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Jeremy,
saw that on Friday,there sales must have tailed off after they stopped giving the cashback.I kind of got into the 25 and 30% back in December.Maybe with the economy still down it will slowly migrate up to higher levels again.I hope it doesn't go too high,I can't afford another month like December:BangHead:.Had to get my MC rebuilt,it was blistered.:no:
Greg

I need 25% cashback on the 3520B,that would be :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

titan04

New User
Josh
I need 25% cashback on the 3520B,that would be :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Heh... I wish it worked that way! Capped at $200... but still great time to pick up a couple Grizzly items with free shipping and the cashback...

Don't forget you can call and get them to put anything on ebay to take advantage of it :):tool::saw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS