List of Discount Program vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fulldec

Don
Corporate Member
Not sure if this belongs here or somewhere else. I am looking for a list of vendors that offer discounts to NCWW members and what those discounts are. My search skills have failed to find this info.

Thanks in advance,

Don

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Check the pull down under POLICY on the top of the screen. That list is out of date. We also get a discount at The Hardwood Store.

fulldec

Don
Corporate Member
Thanks Scott. I had seen that list, but the post lists them as those vendors that require you to provide your address, so I was wondering if there were other vendors as well.

My question to the larger groups is are there any more vendors that participate in the NCWW Discount program beyond:

Klingspor Woodworking Shop
The Woodworking Shop
Anchor Hardwoods
The Hardwood Store

If so, it might me nice to list them on the site so us newbies know to patronize those vendors and ask for the discount (when we qualify).

Don

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
For all practical purposes, the de facto "Master List" is the list of possible DQ vendors you can opt into or out of under each member's personal Settings Control Panel (upper right-hand corner of each screen), under the General Settings screen (selected from the left-hand sidebar menu). From this Control Panel each member can select which, if any, DQ vendors whom they wish to subscribe to. By default none are selected as enabling each authorizes us to share your personal information with each vendor, so for privacy reasons they all default to "off" unless the member explicitly elects otherwise.

Subscribing, however, only makes you eligible for DQ *if* you have met all of the other program requirements as outlined under the "Policy" tab on the main menu bar.

fulldec

Don
Corporate Member
For all practical purposes, the de facto "Master List" is the list of possible DQ vendors you can opt into or out of under each member's personal Settings Control Panel (upper right-hand corner of each screen), under the General Settings screen (selected from the left-hand sidebar menu). From this Control Panel each member can select which, if any, DQ vendors whom they wish to subscribe to. By default none are selected as enabling each authorizes us to share your personal information with each vendor, so for privacy reasons they all default to "off" unless the member explicitly elects otherwise.

Subscribing, however, only makes you eligible for DQ *if* you have met all of the other program requirements as outlined under the "Policy" tab on the main menu bar.

Thanks, that is what I needed to know. A note to this affect on the NCWW Discount Program Policy page might be helpful.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS