Lion Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Found this at Habitat For Humanity (Re-Store) in Greensboro, NC today. Just walked in and there it was on the shelf waving at me. The price was right $15.00
Lion_Trimmer.JPG

View image in gallery

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Were you wearing a ski mask? :gar-Bi What a steal....I mean that thing looks brand new. Don't know about anyone else, but this has got to be one of the biggest gloats of the year here at NCww's.

Congrats

Mike

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That's even better than the Stanley #2 you found. I'm going to retire from my day job and start following you around. I'm sure I could live off the stuff you pass over. :rotflm:

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Mike, you've heard of pure blind luck. That's what this was. I could not believe the price when I saw it. I even checked to make sure it was right. The guy at the store said it was, so I asked him if he knew what it was. He said he did not and wanted to know if I knew. I said "Yeah it's $15.00" and I paid him. :gar-Bi

T

toolferone

HOLY SMOKE!!!!!!!! THE STEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!
:icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers :icon_cheers

You want to double your money LOL LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Okay, enough is enough: first the Stanley #2, and now this. Unbelievable!!!!! I'm gonna join Mike and just follow you around. We'll flip a coin to see who get's your first cull. And if you are stealing this stuff, I'm sure Mike or I can drive the getaway car. :rotflm:

Seriously, congratulations Jerry, another great [STRIKE]steal[/STRIKE] find.

See at lunch Monday.

Bill

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Do you want my address now, or later .... to send it to? :gar-La;

Freaking nice score ... probably the best price I have EVER heard of!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I would pay ten times the amount you paid. Maybe 15 times. What a steal..............We have a restore in Salisbury now that I will visit daily:elvis:. What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Tell Kevin to keep his sticky fingers off!:gar-La;

You are the king of finds for sure!

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors