Lie Nielsen Tools for sale/New tools added

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
David,

I'm interest in the 3/16 and 5/8 bevel edge chisels. Would you consider breaking up the set? I'm also curious what skew chisels are in the 6 piece set.

Thanks!
ShortRound: The 10 pc chisel set has been sold but the 6 pc skew chisel set is still available. It is comprised of two chisels left and right skew at 1/4" wide, two chisesl left and right of 3/8" wide and two chisels left and right 1/2" wide. These are new and never used. Also Lie Nielsen no longer shows them in their catalog so they will become collecotrs items before long. Advise of your wishes.
David Turner

ShortRound84

New User
ShortRound
Thanks David. I was looking for a single RH/LH pair but these sound like a set. They should go quick on eBay if no one shows interest here.

Thanks for checking!

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Thanks David. I was looking for a single RH/LH pair but these sound like a set. They should go quick on eBay if no one shows interest here.

Thanks for checking!
I will check with son in law and see if he will sell just one pair. I know they come in seperate boxes by the pair. Which size are you interested in?

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Hi David,

Is the skew set still available and how Much are you looking for?
Joey: We did not know what to price the skew chisel set at since we don't have a catalog that depicts the cost (no longer available) so we priced them based on other chisel costs at $75 each or $450 for the 6 pc set. I think that price is negotiable and if you want to make an offer I will present it to my son in law.
David Turner

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS