Lie Nielsen Tools for sale/New tools added

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
My son-in-law has decided to sell his collection of LN Tools. All are new or lightly used condition and have their original boxes and instructions sheets. Given the amount that LN Tools are selling for on eBay, these are a bargain at 2019 catalog prices. Here is the listing and the costs per 2019 LN catalog or is some cases our best guess as to the cost if still being manufactured by LN.

Attachments

• LN tool List.docx
    2.1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

rhanvey

Richard
Corporate Member
Can’t PM but I’m interested. If possible could you start a PM once the listing is posted.
Thanks,
Richard

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
David,

If the #2 is still available, I will take it. I noticed that mine has the original chip breaker style and I would prefer the newer one.

Thanks,

Jeff

SSSmith

New User
Seth
My son-in-law has decided to sell his collection of LN Tools. All are new or lightly used condition and have their original boxes and instructions sheets. Given the amount that LN Tools are selling for on eBay, these are a bargain at 2019 catalog prices. Here is the listing and the costs per 2019 LN catalog or is some cases our best guess as to the cost if still being manufactured by LN.
David,
I would love to have the 40 1/2 scrub plane if you are willing to ship it to Texas. I will pay the shipping obviously. Please let me know. Thank you,
Seth

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
David,
I would love to have the 40 1/2 scrub plane if you are willing to ship it to Texas. I will pay the shipping obviously. Please let me know. Thank you,
Seth
Seth: Absolutely we can ship to Texas. Send me our address and we will get it packed up.
David

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS