Status
Not open for further replies.

justholler

New User
Richard
http://hickory.craigslist.org/mat/4947865915.html

http://hickory.craigslist.org/mat/4937056997.html

l DSC_1102.jpg

I have an ad on craigslist for rough sawn air dried outside lumber with many more pictures there. Lots of ash, maple, poplar. A little less oak. The best lumber is cherry. No walnut. Less pine. There is also a lesser quantity of wood in the dry including some nice ash and clear oak, lots of various maple. If you're close to Lenoir come on out and get a great deal on some lumber. Its great therapy to look for nice wood...take your time and get what you want. Some freebies to boot plus some very cheap piles that were stacked and fell down. The quality is there if look for it but you may have projects where high quality doesn't matter. Very affordable. Contact me at (C) 828-292-4575...will have to visit by appointment

Last edited:

justholler

New User
Richard
Re: Lenoir: High volume of miscellaneous air dried lumber for sale

View attachment 15755
All of this is cherry. It will take some work but the good stuff is there! Nothing over $2 per board foot (based on width) but I will sell some boards much closer to $1 per board foot due to quality.

ShawnS

New User
Shawn

I would be interested in some of the maple and maybe some ash, I can't call right now I'm at work, but what kinda price are you thinking on it?

justholler

New User
Richard

Outside stuff would range from $.75 per board foot up to probably $1.50 on the best thick ash (8/4 to 10/4). Dry maple ranges from free culls to 1 per board to possibly a $1 a board foot. I'm easy with the price...that shouldn't scare you away. there is so much to sell it needs to go

ShawnS

New User
Shawn

I understand some people don't like to do things on sundays but will you be around sunday evening? I'm going to charlotte to the autofair and can come back that way.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

Richard, do belong to Western Piedmont Woodcrafters?

justholler

New User
Richard

Yeah Bruce...tall nerd looking guy with glasses, no wait, oh well, who am I kidding...that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS