LED worklight $20 at Lowes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Dan, Looks kind of useful. I avoided halogen work lights because of the heat so this may fit the bill.

DanR

New User
Dan
This hanging ones are great. I am using the portable ones for a tile job right now, I thought about hanging one form the ceiling, but wanted to be able to really light up the shower stall being tiled.

tdukes

New User
Eddie
Mounted two of those 4 foot ones from HD under the over hang of my roof on my deck. Its like daylight at night.

Tom from Clayton

tom
Corporate Member
That's a good idea to hang them over your deck except for one thing. Every insect in the neighborhood will be attracted to them and of course the insects will bring the bats. I personally like watching the bats swoop around but for some reason my wife doesn't agree.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Wife picked me up a pair yesterday! Will be great when I continue wiring my basement and have to power off from the overhead lights

tdukes

New User
Eddie
That's a good idea to hang them over your deck except for one thing. Every insect in the neighborhood will be attracted to them and of course the insects will bring the bats. I personally like watching the bats swoop around but for some reason my wife doesn't agree.

LOL!! I have some bats living in my eave vents. Unless they can chaw thru hardware cloth, they can't get in my attic. I see them flying around on my security cameras. I think infrared LEDs attract bugs and of course bats. I may post a video in the morning. Bats are good to have around.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I was looking up comparable lights and came across this one. It runs on batteries and is rechargeable sop it has dije different capabilities. Might get one of three to keep in the truck and one of the Lowes ones for around the house. The battery light has some strengths to be independent of an outlet.

Rechargeable Work Light, BESWILL [15W 24LED] Outdoors Camping Emergency Light with SOS Mode, Portable Floodlight with Built-in Lithium Batteries and 2 USB Ports to Charge Digital Devices (YellowJ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KUN938G/ref=cm_sw_r_em_taa_PExGBbQDKDN1J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors