LATHE FOR SALE (SOLD)

teesquare

T
Senior User
SOLD***SOLD***SOLD
I have Stubby S750 - John Jordan model. It has not seen much use, and I have just gone thru and checked, cleaned and tested everything. The ways/bed, and banjo and tailstock interfaces have all been cleaned, polished and dry lubed. Everything slides easily, locks solid and without much effort. This lathe needs nothing. It has the extra Accessory bed" that can be moved to 5 different locations. And of course - the bed extends and swivels. There is not other late made that is designed to tackle Large, or odd shaped object. When you slide the bed out, the turn diameter is 30". IIRC...spindle turn length is approx. 30" You can order - for a sane amount of money...a longer bed which is a simple slid oof the old one - and slide the new one on process. Modularity is the hallmark of the Stubby design.
If you have any questions - pleas give me a call or e-mail so I can get back to you faster. I will be turning but get notifications on my iWatch if they are e-mail or phone calls. The price is $5600. I may consider delivery as issue negotiable. The ONLY reason I am selling this is to buy a larger lathe - a Stubby S1000
Tim Tucker
toomanywords101@yahoo.com

Last edited:

teesquare

T
Senior User
Pictures.

Attachments

• Stubby 3.jpeg
    Stubby 3.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Stubby 2.jpeg
    Stubby 2.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 246
  • Stubby 1.jpeg
    Stubby 1.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 247

wndopdlr

wally
Senior User
I saw this lathe when I visited Tim. It is a well cared for, impressive machine. If I had not been so set on a Robust, I would have bought this one.

Rob in NC

Rob
Senior User
I turned on this lathe briefly while visiting Mr. Tucker. Had I not already got an upgraded lathe, I'd be selling plasma. Ultra nice and well kept machine. Someone will be very happy with this.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
That makes me restock the priorities list. Now to get management's approval. Hhhhmmm!

Well I tried. Got the 'eye' not the approval (yet). Wonder how the balance on my emotional bank account with her stands.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS