Latest projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claus

Claus
User
Remember the thread a while back about projects to get introduced to woodworking ? I always thought that a shaker end table was the textbook starter project. So here's a couple of mine, actually the second and third ones I've made. No, you don't want to see the first one. One is obviously walnut and the other is white oak with an elm top.

image.jpgimage.jpg

--Claus

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Nice work, Claus. And you're right, those are great starter projects. Clean, straight lines, yet traditional joinery techniques. Good for either hand tool or power tool skills.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Excellent craftsmanship...the pics look like the woodworking equivalent of "Glamor Shots"!

Donn

Claus

Claus
User
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. As for glamorous photos, this is the setup I used. My shop has French doors behind the camera so the natural light is pretty good. But I can't seem to figure out how the upload rotates the images, or how to reposition them after uploading.

image.jpg

-- Claus

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Claus,

I couldn't find your Gallery pics using your username as a search term. ???

If you double click on a gallery photo there will be a "User Options" box in the lower right corner with an "Edit Photo" tab. Rotate CW or CCW is an option prior to adding the photo to a post.

Claus

Claus
User
Here's the underside showing the top attachment. The little clips aren't completely flat against the top so there's more pressure holding the top on.

image43.jpg

-- Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS