latest project wip (not turned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
This is my latest project, something for xmas.
Walnut and cherry coffee mill.
A couple of WIP pictures the drawer knob was still on the lathe when I took the first picture.
second one with the knob, still got to waxit up.

Thanks for looking

DSC02845.JPG

DSC028501.JPG

PChristy

New User
Phillip
WHAT !:swoon: Earl the master segment turner not turning something:no: Great job Earl - I am glad to see you do some flat work and throw a little bit of turning in on it as well

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
The coffee grinder is beautiful! It must be tough being so good at both flat and round work ;-)

The turnings in the background and foreground are rather interesting too!!

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
The coffee grinder is beautiful! It must be tough being so good at both flat and round work ;-)

The turnings in the background and foreground are rather interesting too!!

The turnings in the foreground are still wip not even built up to the pattern ring yet:confused_

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
The turnings in the foreground are still wip not even built up to the pattern ring yet:confused_

Wow Earl you Truely Rock,

I will have to come see that in person, Your work is Beautiful in pictures, but I am always blown away when I see them in person.

By the way I love the second picture and how you managed to get all those turnings in a Non turning post. :rotflm:

Also I haven't even started on Christmas Presents :eek: :eusa_doh: :BangHead: :tongue2:, I did finally paint the rest of my shed,:icon_cheers well it was just the trim, The trim's all black now.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I think we found the darksides covert lair were wood is surreptitiously made round.

That's It, I'm putting Yoda back up.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Earl - beautiful! But, even though it's flatwork, a coffee mill...turns.

Sneaky.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Great job, Earl! :eusa_clap THAT's the "Raz" I know! :icon_thum

Glad to see you haven't lost the touch, Brother!
:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS