Latest Project Pet Dining at its finest in Maloof style

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
I just completed my latest design. Our dog is getting older and has difficulty reaching his food bowl in the floor. I constructed a Maloof inspired dog dining table with the same design features as our dining table that I made a few years ago. It is made of cherry, fumed with ammonia and finished with wipe on poly.

Here is the Dining table that was posted a few years ago.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Well, looks like you have a niche all carved out-Maloof style dog dish holders. We'll be looking for you on etsy. LOL.

Roy G

tony_in_wsnc

New User
Tony
Just goes to show that woodworkers (and animal lovers) are happy for any excuse to do an awesome project. Great job! It looks fantastic! I'm sure doggo will love it.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Very, very nice! I will NOT be showing this to my wife; the way she feels about our dogs, I know exactly what she will want me to do!

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
The bad part, it is technically not our dog. We begged our son not to get a dog while he was in College but he did it anyway. He accepted a job in NYC which is no place for a border collie. The net effect is my son is a deadbeat dog dad and my wife and I are raising our grand dog here in NC

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Watching "Ask This Old House" this week, and Tommy Silva had a young lady on there. She built ( with Tommy's help,) a dog feeding station. Not as fancy as yours but very servicable. Oh yeah, young lady had lower left arm missing. No mention of cause for loss.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS