Late but The Christmas gifts I made

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are wooden rings I made my brother to work out with... he had been wanting me to make them for almost a year .... good thing he made the drive up for Christmas... he was asking for them from the moment he got here... him not knowing I really did make them it was a big surprise.. so far they seem to be working ok... They are made out of APPLEPLY and I got it at the only Lowes in NC that sells the stuff...

I made this for his GF since she is a ballerina... I totally rushed this project it is maple that I attempted to scroll saw and glue and finish way to fast... the pattern was from the scroll saw workshop.. I did change it alittle bit in how it joined together

Thats all for now folks...

he is a cross fit instructor and they do all sorts of exercises with them he wanted a set to have at home and he does not like the plastic or metal rings... the wooden are more natural he he had just similar ones when he was living in CA ... After he uses this set for a while and make sure they work ok I am going to make about 10 sets so he can have them to sell to his clients crossfit.com

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
ohh.. ok... never saw wooden rings... I've used metal rings for years... traditional kung fu styles use metal rings, for the relaxing noise more then for the weight!

those rings look nice though!! excellent job

ohh.. ok... never saw wooden rings... I've used metal rings for years... traditional kung fu styles use metal rings, for the relaxing noise more then for the weight!

those rings look nice though!! excellent job

well I guess the part I did not show is you get tie down ratchet strap and use them to suspend the rings like a gymnast so he can do ring pull ups and stuff... the rings need the straps to make them useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS