Last Chance to get on Klingspor's discount list for June

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The way the Klingspor discount will work is that I will be sending them DQ list every month. If you are not on the list, you will have to wait at least a month to get on. The list for June will be sent out on Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th, depending on my schedule.

There are a lot more of you that should be on the list but aren't, becuase you have not filled in the necessary fields in you profile.:sad9cd:

DavidF

New User
David
The way the Klingspor discount will work is that I will be sending them DQ list every month. If you are not on the list, you will have to wait at least a month to get on. The list for June will be sent out on Sunday the 27th or Monday the 28th, depending on my schedule.

There are a lot more of you that should be on the list but aren't, becuase you have not filled in the necessary fields in you profile.:sad9cd:

Just added my address; that's all I could find that was missing??

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
I've been to my profile but can't figure out how to put in what I need.HELP!!!!!:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've been to my profile but can't figure out how to put in what I need.HELP!!!!!:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Robert, go to the Quick Links button in the upper brown menu bar, then click on User Control Panel then on the left hand side you will see Sign up for NC WW discounts. Click that and it will take you to the area to fill in your info.
HTH,
Dave:)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
was at klingspore yesterday and didnt show up on the dq list. i thought i filled it out right buttt......

fred p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS