Last Chance on a few seats in classes in Winston-Salem!

JosieAtSawtooth

Josie
Senior User
Hello!

I just wanted to share that we have a few classes closing for enrollment this week at Sawtooth, that each have a seat or two open:

Music Stand with Kim Gondring - Tuesdays 10/4 - 11/29. 10 am - 12:30 pm. This advanced project involves cutting and finishing curved parts and joinery at odd angles. A fun one for anyone looking for a challenge!
Dovetail Tool Tote with Phil Fuentes - Wednesdays, 10/5 - 11/16. 6 pm - 8:30 pm. Time to focus on hand cut joinery and make yourself a useful little carry-all. All skill levels are welcome.
Bentwood Nesting Boxes with Chris Wilson - Thursdays, 10/6 -11/3. 6 pm - 8:30 pm. Learn the art of steam bending and adding curves to your woodworking while creating timeless shaker oval boxes. All Skill Levels Welcome.

These classes and many more are coming up this fall.
Best,
Josie

MusicStand.png
DovetailUpClose.png
WilsonBentBox.png

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Disclaimer. I am not afiliated with Sawtooth and do not know the person teaching the class.
I built a Wharton Esherick inspired music stand a few years ago. It was my most challenging project to date. Much harder than a Maloof rocker.
If you want a challenge in a class setting this could be fun.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Disclaimer. I am not afiliated with Sawtooth and do not know the person teaching the class.
I built a Wharton Esherick inspired music stand a few years ago. It was my most challenging project to date. Much harder than a Maloof rocker.
I might throw one of those together for my daughter-in-law.

JosieAtSawtooth

Josie
Senior User
Yes I think this will be a fun project for woodworkers with experience for sure! Kim's classes here tend to have really interesting Geometry, and he makes the projects really accessible / a good learning experience. Another one he is teaching later this fall is a 32 pointed Moravian Star. Very cool class!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS