Lasered Lake Topography Maps

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
I reached out to a lady who does custom orders on Facebook. For $30 she is going to create the file for me. After multiple attempts with all of the junk on the map of this lake, I feel it will be $30 well spent.
what lake? how many depth contours for $30?

spartyon8

Peter
User
what lake? how many depth contours for $30?
Bathymetric layers (3-5) as this lake is going to be tricky. It will probably be 3 layers after all of my failed attempts. It will also have all islands (and there are a ton of them), roads and local towns.

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Bathymetric layers (3-5) as this lake is going to be tricky. It will probably be 3 layers after all of my failed attempts. It will also have all islands (and there are a ton of them), roads and local towns.
The Chippewa Flowage is just island after island after island. You will have your work cut out for you (pun somewhat intended).

spartyon8

Peter
User
The Chippewa Flowage is just island after island after island. You will have your work cut out for you (pun somewhat intended).
Yup. There is a bar/restaurant that sells gas and bait to boaters. On their gas hut are all the props renters have ruined running aground on them. I loves this place though, best fishing of my life.

kserdar

Ken
Senior User
Made this in 2 minutes from:

Wisconsin Lake Maps

dnr.wi.gov
dnr.wi.gov

Attachments

• LakeChippewa-11x17.svg
    195.3 KB · Views: 69

spartyon8

Peter
User
Thanks again for trying to help. I really do appreciate it. I am good with getting the basic outline but where I fall flat are the contours and islands. They all end up running into each other and become muddled together.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors