Large Honduras Mahohany beams

Status
Not open for further replies.

james condino

New User
james
I'm posting this for a friend who lives near Hickory. He's been sitting on a pile of several thousand board feet of well seasoned- probably 15-20 years air dried- genuine Honduras Mahogany. There are probably 20+ beams in the range of 12/4 or more and they measure 6-15" wide by 10-16 foot long, along with a lot of thinner 8/4 pieces. These are the real deal and pretty difficult to find now. I went through the entire stack- about 4" tall and 4" wide. From my side, I culled all of the best instrument grade, but what is left is very very nice furniture and cabinet grade, in thicknesses that are rare.

The fellow who has this is quite a character, like most of us, but he's been tripping over the stuff for long enough and would like to get ride of most of it. If anyone is interested in buying all or a moderate amount of it for very fair prices- likely about 1/2 the current market price- drop me a line. My other business is completely slammed, so emails likely won't be answered. The telephone is the best way to contact me- 828.450.5440. If you are in the Asheville area, I have some samples at my shop that you can look at. If I posted this in the wrong section, 'my apologies. The site moderators can relocate it where appropriate. Thanks for looking and enjoy the weekend.

j.
www.condino.com

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thanks James! sounds like a great bunch of wood. Wish I could take advantage of it, I am sure others here will!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS