Laguna Drift Master Fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
While not mentioned on the website,Laguna will sell the Drift Master Fence for $295 down from $395. Call 800.234.1976 and ask for Frank in sales. If you tell him that you saw this posted on ncwoodworker, he'll take the price down further to $285 :eusa_danc: eusa_danc. If you have any problems let me know.

Also, if whoever is in charge of the DQ program will call Frank, there may be some interest in the program.

mxracer

New User
Dan
I picked one of these up last year when they had a sale. It's in my old Delta 20" BS. THEY ARE GREAT.

If you take just a few minutes to set it up it will do what they claim in the videos. Latest project with it was making some desk legs from 6x6 white oak posts. In the end they were within a 32nd of each other over ~50 inches.

Very nice and very accurate and not hard to install or setup IMO.

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
Steve,

Thanks for posting this. I have been looking at these for over a year for my MM16, and just missed the deal on Amazon a while back. I have been reluctant to pull the trigger at the $395.00 price, so when I saw this, I jumped on it.

Just got off the phone with Frank, it should be here in 3-4 days.:thumbs_up

Matt

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve,

Thanks for posting this. I have been looking at these for over a year for my MM16, and just missed the deal on Amazon a while back. I have been reluctant to pull the trigger at the $395.00 price, so when I saw this, I jumped on it.

Just got off the phone with Frank, it should be here in 3-4 days.:thumbs_up

Matt
Same with me! It was only by chance that I decided to call. My mother would have been proud, if I said it took hours of negotiation :gar-La; to get that price: , but alas there was no negotiation, just their excellent price.:eusa_danc

I suspect that there is a lesson. Always call and talk, if the place does telephone sales and it never hurts to ask.:gar-La;:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors