laguna bandsaw blade offer -Resaw King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

New User
Robert
Maybe someone knows more about this blade and if it's a good deal:
(I don't think you'll see this offer on Laguna Tools web site, so call Tim Lory)

December Newsletter 2009

Hi Guys: As promised I have something new.
Due to the amazing amount of response I received from the last offer for our Kerf King Style Carbide Bandsaw Blade (we sold them all), Torben has authorized me to offer this blade at the same price. So here is another outstanding offer for SMC.
This Resaw King blade on offer is the past iteration of what is now our current generation of Resaw King blades (If you ordered a Resaw King four years ago, this is what you would have received); they are in perfect condition and the cut quality Zs second to none.
Specs for this blade are - 1" x .055" kerf x 3 tpi approx. - I will size the blade to fit any saw up to 180" at the single blade price of $75; larger sizes will require a second blade purchase.
This blade is also resharpenable through our standard Resaw King resharpening process at Laguna, generally good for four or five sharpenings.
I have several coils, so let’s get ‘em sold. To order, you can either PM me through SMC. Or call Tim at his office at (800) 234-1976, ext. 9617.
Thanks!

rbdoby

New User
Rick
Robert,

I bought one of these blades from Laguna a few years ago. It's a nice blade. Haven't had it resharpened yet, but it's about time. It cut really smooth. I use it on my Laguna LT16 bandsaw. I gave $125 for my 130" blade so this looks like a good deal to me.

Rick Doby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS