Laguna $75 Blade Deal Extended to NCWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Tim Lory at Laguna confirmed that this offer is extended to North Carolina Woodworker. Great deal if you want a great blade!

The email message below was sent out -- adjusted for North Carolina Woodworker:

====================================================

Laguna Carbide Resaw King Bandsaw Blade $75

Hi Guys: As promised I have something new.
Due to the amazing amount of response I received from the last offer for our Kerf King Style Carbide Bandsaw Blade (we sold them all), Torben has authorized me to offer this blade at the same price. So here is another outstanding offer for North Carolina Woodworker.
This Resaw King blade on offer is the past iteration of what is now our current generation of Resaw King blades (If you ordered a Resaw King four years ago, this is what you would have received); they are in perfect condition and the cut quality Zs second to none.
Specs for this blade are - 1" x .055" kerf x 3 tpi approx. - I will size the blade to fit any saw up to 180" at the single blade price of $75; larger sizes will require a second blade purchase.
This blade is also resharpenable through our standard Resaw King resharpening process at Laguna, generally good for four or five sharpenings.
I have several coils, so let’s get ‘em sold. To order call Tim at his office at (800) 234-1976, ext. 9617.
Thanks! Tim Lory

Last edited:

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Called Tim and cut a real good deal on a 3/4" x111" for my Rikon Delux. Not as good a deal as the $75 for a 1 incher but I'm happy.

Dan C.

FlyingRon

Ron
Got my order in, Tim called me back promptly and fortunately my contact info was all in Laguna's database (did order some literature from them a while back) so it was easy.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Thanks for the heads up. Called and ordered two today. Great deal so I got two. Tim Lory was very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors