Kudo's for Dewalt, Delta, & Porta Cable Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
I have a Porta Cable pancake type air compressor. Thursday morning it sounded different and I didn't have any air pressure. It had a small hole in the top and I could see metal. Broken rod. I took it to the factory service dealer in Greenville, SC. and they said they would call as soon as they could. Saturday I got a letter from them saying that a new one was being shipped to me free of charge. Thats good service. :eusa_danc

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I've come to expect great tools and great service from companies like these... but this is really above and beyond. Thanks for posting the testimonial. It will help remind me to keep buying from these guys, without regard to the price of knock-offs and wanna-be outfits.

Ray

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
I expected 10 to 14 day wait for the replacement air compressor, but it arrived today. I turned it into the service center Thursday and came today, 4 working days. I'm really impressed.

cskipper

Cathy
It was really surprising how much we missed having the compressor, even for just a few days! I'm glad they moved that quickly!

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Man that was a quick turn around. I've got a craftsman that I need a regulater ***. for. I looked at a porter c and it looked the same. Wonder if the would send me the assembly.:lol:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I too have to give a thumbs up :icon_thum to Dewalt (and probably the others mentioned) for no-question service with a quick turnaround. I had router issues a while back and they fixed the motor in about 1 day with no questions asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS