Kreg K3 deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
LOML wants a chunk of the Kreg table/guides... I looked at the Rockler site and didn't see anything labeled front handle. Help!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
If you are thinking of buying a Kreg Jif, this in THE ONE! :icon_thum I LOVE that front handle access!! :wsmile: Why they discontinued this model is beyond my comprehension! :dontknow:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I LOVE that front handle access!! :wsmile: Why they discontinued this model is beyond my comprehension! :dontknow:
From talking to Todd Summerfield, it was a patent issue. However you can convert the other models to "front handle" with a little thought. I did.

llucas

luke
Senior User
OK, so I can't stand all this unbridled enthusiasm and am forced into trying out the K3 system...besides, I need some shop cabinets and this will get me off my duff. Ordered the K3 today and did get the $25 certificate and free shipping...(I am such a sucker for bargains...AND an absolute glutton at the salad bar....the sign should NOT say "all you can eat"...perhaps just "all you should eat" would be more appropriate. Sometimes buying tools feels like overeating...ain't it great!
Drogar-Laugh%28DBG%29.gif

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I have that and its mounted on a table...I love it....:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS