Kreg Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Last week, while filling out a questionaire for Kreg, I mentioned that my Kreg Klamp won't stay locked:nah: and asked if there is an adjustment I could make. :icon_scra

Today, the Brown Truck delivered a new Kreg Bench Clamp system at no charge. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

This came right after I had finished up my shop cabinets. In my book, these guys have their mess together!!
:wsmile:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Sweet! I like their tools. I have a very early model of their pocket hold jig and have never had an issue with it in over 15 years. All aluminumnum with steel sleeves.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Have you converted that thing so the clamp is in the front yet?

The Master System I have has the clamp handle in the front! Sweet! No more reaching around. Do you know a way to "convert" the older models? My buddy would really like that!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great to hear about company's that take care of the customer. Working on my first pocket hole project. This things are great,

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
It's great to hear a company stand behind their products. I love my pocket hole jig.

Red

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
Thanks for sharing. I like buying things from companies that stand behind the product. Of course they make pretty good products so maybe they don't have to deal with those issues very often.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS