Knotty pine search

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I am about to start a knotty pine cupboard for my daughter to match her existing kitchen. Please tell me I don't have to go to Lowes to purchase the materials. Their prices are too high and I don't need someone prepping my materials for me. Appreciate any help in finding the pine.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
I have ~400bf of 4/4 cut ~4 yrs ago, milled & kiln dried right here on our property, then kept stacked & stickered in my warehouse until just recently when we removed the stickers; still stored indoors. Some is exceptionally knotty, being what I know as Loblolly, having a lot of low-growing branches. You are welcome to come and sort through it to find what you need/want. Let me know if you have any interest; I'm just east of Rocky Mount off 64 (Tarboro).
Russ

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
How much is it per board foot? I need to sit down and see just how much I need. Thanks, I will be in touch with you.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
Since I'm not in the wood business I'm not familiar with going prices for such. How does 50 cents a board foot sound to you? Bear in mind, this is for boards you get to select yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Russ

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Sounds good to me, guess I had best get about figuring out how much I need. Get back to you in a few days. Lorraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS