Klingspor's Woodworking Special Offer - DQ Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hello NCWWR's,

First of all, I want to thank Steve Coles for all of his hard work on getting you folks registered properly with the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Discounts at our stores, internet, and catalog. :eusa_clap

Second, I want to thank each of you that have already signed up for the discounts. I hope :eusa_pray that each of you find it to be worth the extra steps in the registration process.

SPECIAL NCWWR OFFER - - - For the month of July, we will offer SPECIAL PRICING to each of YOU NCWWR DQ's that no one in the country will have access to.:-D Hurry, because the deadline for June registration is approaching quickly and you must complete the discount qualified forms completely for the specials to apply.

Check the DQ only area to see what is coming....... and check back often as I will update specials throughout the month.

REGISTER today.

Coleman

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Awesome. Thanks!!!!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

RobD

New User
Rob
Probably a stupid question, but where is the DQ only area? I am pretty sure I am qualified but can't find this section.

Thanks in advance.

RobD

New User
Rob
Doh, thanks. I was looking for a section on the main site for it, not within the forums.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
OK. I know I am slow. I went to the DQ Qualified confidential area, but I saw no posted specials at the woodworking shop, nor a way to confirm my DQ status. :-( :BangHead: Am I missing something?:eusa_thin

Doug

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I agree...I see I'm DQ, but I'm not seeing the thread to " Check the DQ only area to see what is coming....... and check back often as I will update specials throughout the month."

:5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce:

Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK. I know I am slow. I went to the DQ Qualified confidential area, but I saw no posted specials at the woodworking shop, nor a way to confirm my DQ status. :-( :BangHead: Am I missing something?:eusa_thin

Doug

Doug if you can view the DQ only sections then you are DQ, confirmed.
The soecials haven't been posted yet. When they are posted they will appear as new threads on the HOme page.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I agree...I see I'm DQ, but I'm not seeing the thread to " Check the DQ only area to see what is coming....... and check back often as I will update specials throughout the month."

:5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce::5dunce:

Chris

Chris nothing has been posted yet. Stay tuned to your regular viewing station and you will be informed when the information is released:-D :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors