Klingspor's Woodworking Shop WINSTON SALEM GRAND ReOpening & Anniversary Sale DECEMBER 7th

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hello all,

Our event in Winston this Saturday Dec 7th is going to be awesome.. We have some great deals, some local pizza to enjoy for lunch, and lots and lots of demo's. So many in fact that we are wondering if the nail salon next door will allow us to use some space :D :D Also, we have the best lineup of door prizes in SouthEast.

Proxxon Disc Sander , Nick Agar Basic Series King Arthur Merlin 2, System Three, Kreg jig, Bessey Clamps, Fox Chapel books, Klingspor Gift cards from General Finishes, EasyWood Tools, Klingspor Sanding kits, Shirts, Hats, Waterlox sample kits, on and on and on.... You Must Be there to WIN!!!!!!
Oh and how about a $500 gift card from Klingspor's Woodworking Shop - GRAND PRIZE! Register at the store only....

Demos by Sawstop, Rikon, Bessey, Kreg, Jet, Powermatic, Freud, Sandflex by Klingspor, Pyrography by Michele Parsons, Morris Schlesinger slinging sawdust on the Laguna lathe. Festool showing the latest and greatest! Trend, Earlex, Nova! Excited to have Pegas Bandsaw and scroll saw demos going on as well. Several Demos also going on by local non profits and of course the Rock Stars of NCWoodworker.net!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you there this Saturday!

Coleman

Dee2

Gene
Corporate Member
Coleman,
Sorry I'm going to miss this. Best wishes for a prosperous event.
Perhaps the nail salon could use a Beal buffing system and a 1" bench sander.

bowman

Board of Directors, Events Director
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will be there ready to load up the winnings!

spartyon8

Peter
User
I would love to attend and watch others share there knowledge to this new woodworker. What time would guys recommend coming by at? I have family obligations and wouldn’t feel right giving up a whole day with my wife and kid.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I would love to attend and watch others share there knowledge to this new woodworker. What time would guys recommend coming by at? I have family obligations and wouldn’t feel right giving up a whole day with my wife and kid.
We will be there all day! At least until 3.

mdbuntyn

Matt
Corporate Member
Nail Salon for extra space? There's still an empty space beside of the addition. Quit bull-jiving and take it too

zapdafish

Steve
Senior User
<iframe width="961" height="721" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nail Salon for extra space? There's still an empty space beside of the addition. Quit bull-jiving and take it too

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Wish I could be there, there's this little thing called work and I like having a paycheck. Although I did stop in last Saturday.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
We will be there all day! At least until 3.
Berta, I won't be there after all. I have to pick up a friend and be at the Hickory store for the Western Piefmont Meeting and Christmas party, then zip over to Newton for the Hobo Dinner at the Train Depot band Museum, then home to freshen up for or AmVets Post 76 Christmas Dinner. I know it's a lame excuse when there's scroll sawing to be done, but I'll let you shoot me next time we get together.;)

Phil S

Board of Directors, President
Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like you planned a great event. Sorry I have to miss it

zapdafish

Steve
Senior User
Picked up one of these at the sale and really like it. Breathe is directed down so work glasses dont fog, its got a nice tight seal, and its easy to adjust and get on. Doesnt have velcro that sometimes doesnt latch right away and price is pretty decent

Grimmy2016

Board of Directors, Development Director
Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great event! Thanks Coleman... Landon said thanks for the hat. :) Hopefully we can do it all again next year - think SUMMERFEST....

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Great event! Thanks Coleman... Landon said thanks for the hat. :) Hopefully we can do it all again next year - think SUMMERFEST....
Landon was a GREAT help! Thank you for letting me borrow him for a few minutes :)

For the 80 plus people waiting outside to get in at 9am, SUMMERFEST would make lots of sense - certainly a warmer wait..... LOL

Thank you for coming and spending time with us.

Coleman

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS