Klingspor's Woodworking Shop - Re-opening on Sundays in CARY

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Happy New Year NCWWR's,

Wanted to let you know that we have reopened the store on Sundays in the Cary market. Please stop by, have a cup of coffee, and enjoy looking around at all of the woodworking goodies!
If Tony and the gang can help with anything please give them a call @ 919-876-0707 or email them at kws5@woodworkingshop.com.

By the way, just rec'd lots of lumber and slaps. Come on by!

Hope to see you soon.

Coleman

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Good stuff Coleman. Hope things are calming to a new normal for Klingspor and this reflects an upturn in business.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Happy New Year NCWWR's,

Wanted to let you know that we have reopened the store on Sundays in the Cary market. Please stop by, have a cup of coffee, and enjoy looking around at all of the woodworking goodies!
If Tony and the gang can help with anything please give them a call @ 919-876-0707 or email them at kws5@woodworkingshop.com.

By the way, just rec'd lots of lumber and slaps. Come on by!

Hope to see you soon.

Coleman
LOL - we have rec'd lots of slabs..... - I guess if you need a slap we can help with that as well.... :oops::oops:

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Should have mentioned on first post -

Our Cary store hours are:
M-F 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 1pm - 5pm

This is same for all locations but our Hickory store opens at 8am M-F

Thank you!

Coleman

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Good stuff Coleman. Hope things are calming to a new normal for Klingspor and this reflects an upturn in business.
Andy,

We are trying our very best to stay ahead of the craziness of today's business environment. Backorders from manufacturers at an all time high but with that said business is still robust. Thank you for NCWWR's continued support.

Coleman

Lowespro2

Nick
Senior User
Great news Coleman! I have been telling Tony and staff that the place was becoming Chick-fil-A to me, you only seem to want to go there on Sundays and can’t.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Secretary
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
If only I lived nearby.

Of course the CSRA is a growing community particularly with the Army Cyber Command coming to Fort Gordon. Let me know, Coleman, if you would like to talk to someone at the Augusta Economic Development group. ;);)

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS