Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Cary has a new manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Dear NCWWR.net friends,

I wanted to let you know that as of August 1st, our Cary location has a new store manager. Please take this opportunity to welcome in Jay Cash to this position. If you visit this location, I am sure you have spent time with Jay as he has been Paul's right hand man for awhile now and was a big part of the move from Raleigh to Cary.

Jay is a very good woodworker and an even better finish guy. Below is a small write up we had done a few years back when he first joined our company.

Employee Spotlight:
Jay has over 35 years of woodworking, furniture making, and
finishing experience. Early in his career he began working in the
field of carpentry and later developed the passion and skills for
furniture making. Since the beginning of his woodworking and
finishing career he has studied with Master Craftsmen from
around the world in the art of furniture making, design, and
finishing. Jay owned and operated his own custom furniture
business prior to joining Klingspor’s Woodworking Shop.
Today, Jay continues to advance and master his skills through
intensive woodworking and finishing classes held at prestigious
craft schools around the country. As a result of his skills he is
able to assist customers with furniture reconstruction, repairs,
and provide critical guidance throughout the finishing process
to achieve beautiful and durable finishes. Jay has conducted
Finishing classes for Klingspor's Woodworking Shop

PLEASE STOP BY AND SAY HELLO TO JAY! His email address is kws5@woodworkingshop.com if you would need to reach him.

Now about Paul: Paul is still with our company but in a new role. He is now based out of Hickory and will be part of our purchasing/technical team and will be working closely with our stores and team to make our company as best as it can be. Paul has built a home in the beautiful mountains of NC and hopes to eventually move to this home and so his new chapter begins. He has been an extremely valuable part of our company and its growth and we are so excited to have him stay on board with us. Finally, you will see Paul in Cary some as well as he is still going to be in and out for a few months.

Thank you!

Coleman Fourshee aka woodworkingshop.com

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good luck to both in their new roles and good luck to the company in general - you've always gone above and beyond to support both NCWW and the woodworking community in general.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Congrats Jay, he's a great guy to take lots of time to explain finishing to me. Really enjoy his help when I'm at the Cary store.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Congratulations to Paul! I'll miss him at the store in Cary. And congratulations to Jay! And thanks Coleman for keeping such a quality store with quality goods near the area!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Two promotions for the price of one. What a deal! Congrats to both and to Klingspor's Woodworking Shops.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Great news for the both of you! Looking forward to seeing the great new changes I don't foresee any other kind. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS