Klingspor's new Woodworking Store in Asheville

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Everyone in the western part of NC and upstate SC will be pleased to know that Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Asheville is now open in Fletcher, between Asheville and Hendersonville off Airport Road. The new store is magnificent -- spacious and well stocked with oodles of great products. They opened a day or so ago and I visited them this morning. I managed to control myself to less than $150 in purchases (a difficult thing for me) and was pleased to get my NCWW DQ discount of 10% off. The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous -- ready to answer any questions yet giving their customers freedom to roam.

Here's a link to the first views -- if you are anywhere near the area, this is a mandatory stop! Congratulations to Coleman Fourshee and your hard working team!

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Rob!
I am a little behind in my posting...
I was fortunate to be THE first customer!

I met Ed Their new store manager and the rest of the crew (names escape me!)

Here are my pictures of the "new digs!"

20150115_140054.jpg

This is the point to start thinking restraint....
20150115_142556.jpg

That is Ed on the right and one of the guys from Hickory over to help him out. (see the thin wallet in on the desk? This is the turnip they are trying to draw blood from!:D

20150115_143102.jpg

Coleman did want me to mention that this display case does need some "fillin' up" with project pieces from customers - I think it would be nice to load it up with a LOT of NCWW stuff and have some shameless advertising for our group!

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Glad to hear it's open. Next time I'm out that way I'll stop in.

Red

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Where is this store in relation to the world market. I must take my wife there when she need Scottish food stuff we cant find any where else?

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Where is this store in relation to the world market. I must take my wife there when she need Scottish food stuff we cant find any where else?
Mark,
Literally 2 minutes! :) (Danger, Danger, Danger!) ha ha

Klingspore.JPG

arcwick08

New User
arcwick08
Just made it over there today! What a great bunch of guys over there! All sorts of good stuff on the floor, I'm going to be spending a lot of time there, I can tell!

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Hank was their first sale. Wife made their first lathe sale. After waiting five weeks for General International to ship a four ounce, in-stock electrical part across the Canadian border, she now has a new Jet midi lathe. She can now start her normal annual ration of 100 Christmas ornaments. I will post lathe pics and a review in a few days. We had to remove the headstock, banjo, and tailstock to just barely get it into her shop. Got it out of the weather just at nightfall. Stripped down from one hundred and thirty seven pounds, UGH, I'm getting old! It is very nice to have a new "candy" store in the mountains. Very nice to find a turning club member friend as a counter man there!

JeffH

Jeff
Senior User
Popped in last night -- it's beautiful store. Lots to explore. I picked up some grain filler I've been wanting to try, and cancelled the back-ordered one I've been waiting for from an online place for weeks.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Well tomorrow I have the day off and I just might drop in for a visit. There are some things that I need to drool over in that store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS